Nov 15, 2016 19:56:56 GMT ✧ Pebbles ✧, SHINee, and 1 more like this
Post by ani07 on Nov 15, 2016 19:56:56 GMT
♣ Welcome to the official SHINee Jonghyun Club ♣
Personal Life / Family:
Pic Credits: The Celebrity Magazine July 2016
Native name: 김종현
Born: Kim Jonghyun
Birthday: April 8, 1990
Birth Location: Seoul, South Korea
Location now: Seoul, South Korea
Blood type: AB
Height: 173 cm
Languages: Korean, Japanese, Mandarin
Bling Bling Jonghyun, Dino Jonghyun,
Jjong, Jjongie, Jonghyunnie
Pets: 1 dog (Roo)
Occupation: Singer, Radio DJ, Songwriter, Author
Years active: 2008–present
Label: S.M. Entertainment
Acts/Groups: Shinee, S.M. The Ballad
Career (not including SHINee career)
- before debut: was in a band called "Zion" and participated in many festivals; he was a bassist
- before debut: during one of the bands shows, he was scouted by S.M. Entertainment
- 2008: sang a duet with Zhang Liyin in the song “Wrongly Given Love” for her Chinese album
- 2008: was chosen as a member of the group Shinee
- 2009: debuted as a songwriter with writing the korean lyrics to Shinee's single "Juliette"
- 2010: participate in the writing of two songs on Shinee's second Korean studio album "Lucifer"; the songs were "Up & Down" and "Obsession"
- 2010: was one of 20 idols that recorded the song "Let's Go" with the purpose of increasing public participation in the 2010 G-20 Seoul summit
- 2010: debuted as a member of SM the Ballad
- 2011: joined KBS's Immortal Songs 2
- 2012: co-wrote the lyrics to the song "Alarm Clock" and wrote the lyrics to "Honesty"; both songs were featured in the mini album "Sherlock"
- 2013: wrote the lyrics to "Spoiler", "Orgel", "Dangerous (Medusa II)" , "Better Off" and "Selene 6.23", the song were on the Misconceptions series
- 2013: wrote the lyrics to "Symptoms"; the song was on "Everybody"
- 2013: debuted as a composer of the track "A Gloomy Clock" which was featured in IU's third Korean album "Modern Times"
- 2013: composed the song "Red Candle", which was released by Son Dam Bi
- 2014: Comeback with group SM the Ballad
- 2014: debuted as a Radio DJ with a project special corner called "Blue Night Lyrics, That Man's Composition"
- 2014: contributed with the production for Taemin's first mini album Ace with composing and writing the track called "Pretty Boy"
- 2015: solo debut with his first mini album "Base"
- 2015: wrote the lyrics to Crazy (Guilty Pleasure)", which was co-composed by Jonghyun's close friend Zion.T.
- 2015: participated in the Mnet's entertainment program "4 Things Show" to promote his solo album
- 2015: participated in the debut of the Mnet program, "Monthly Live Connection" with Jung Joon Young
- 2015: composed and wrote song "Playboy", that was featured in EXO's second Korean album "EXODUS"
- 2015: composed and wrote song "No More", that was featured in Lim Kim's third mini album "Simple Mind"; He participated in the vocal direction for all of the aforementioned as well
- 2015: wrote the title track"View" of Shinee's fourth Korean album "Odd"
- 2015: wrote and composed the track "Odd Eye" and co-wrote the lyrics to the track "Chocolate"
- 2015: held his first solo concert "The Story by Jonghyun" as a part of S.M. Entertainment's concert series "The Agit"
- 2015: the compilation album, Story Op.1, was released
- 2015: published a book titled "Skeleton Flower: Things That Have Been Released and Set Free"
- 2015: was selected as one of the top five K-pop idol vocalists by a survey completed by 40 anonymous music industry officials
- 2016: composed and wrote the track "Already" for Taemin's first full-length solo album, "Press It"
- 2016: composed and wrote a track called "Breathe" for Lee Hi's album Seoulite
- 2016: released a collaboration single with Heritage titled "Your Voice" for SM Station
- 2016: released first studio album "She Is," ; mainly contains songs written and composed by him
Personal Life / Family:
- he has an older sister named Song Dam and has a good relationship with his mother. His father is not present.
- studied in a music school (before he stopped to focus on debut)
- plays bass and guitar
- in 2010 it was confirmed that Jonghyun was in a relationship with actress Shin Se-kyung. After nine months of dating, Shin and Jonghyun broke up in 2011
- in 2013 he was involved in a car accident, causing him to injure his nasal bone; he couldn't join "Whs so serious" MV filming + promotion
- There Is No Shortcut To Perfection, All It Takes Is Hard Work & More Hard Work.
- There’s no such thing as a useless emotion. When I have kids I’m going to raise them knowing the luxury of emotions.
- Life is full of chances, take it lightly.
- (When I'm 40,) We would definitely sing ‘Replay’, and we(SHINee) would have to wear bright skinny jeans
- If you go with your friends, you have to drink persimmon vinegar! If you go to the sauna, it’s definitely the sauna egg with persimmon vinegar!
- I wanted to show the real side of me because of the unfair things that people said about me, but I realized that it was impossible and tried to think of why people thought of me in that manner.
- No matter what I say, honestly, people would only judge me the way they want to.
- For me particularly, when I listen to or make the music of the team called SHINee, I think that ultimately SHINee is me and I am SHINee.
- SHINee is like family
- All five of us have the same heart to protect SHINee. Even after time passes, we hope to be active as SHINee, unless physical reasons stop us.
- My goal is to become a songwriter. So, if I can't do that, I don't want the money.
- My biggest influence is from my mother. My mother really believes in me.
- My mother always let me walk the path that I choose.
- Cry out loud once. Look in the mirror and shake it off. I’ve cried like that before… and others will have times like that too. Cheer up. You’re not alone.
- Instead of trying hard to accept someone, we should acknowledge their strengths and their weaknesses.
- Perversion is in your heart. Rather than saying they're (Sherlock Album Pictures) sensual, please say they're beautiful
- When I think about your faces after chewing, ripping, tasting and enjoying our album… Ah my heart is going Sherlock-Sherlock.
- What did you say? My teaser is too sexual?!
- Honestly, I am good at soccer. But Minho said he was good, so it would be weird if I won.
- I think that Onew-hyung worries too much about us and doesn't think of himself. I'm really aware of this, and we are very thankful but I hope that you (Onew) know that we are here for you too.
- Onew-hyung is our leader so we go vent out our frustrations on him when it gets too hard to keep. He's very supportive and will stand by us even if we want to stand independently. At times, it gets frustrating but looking back I'm really glad to have him by our side.
- Even though we can't communicate using the same language, we use music instead.
- Is this the reality you wanted?!
- Always have your own opinion and belief.
- I've lived the way I wanted to. I've walked the road the way I imagined it.
- A good song receives love forever.
Feel free to join!
Visit the following Club too!