Post by ✧ Pebbles ✧ on Nov 3, 2016 11:34:50 GMT
Not a member yet? Click here to Register for free now, join in the fun and become the kind of K-POP idol you always wanted to be!
ARE YOU A DANCER, VOCALIST, RAPPER OR A PRETTY VISUAL MEMBER? BECOME AN AWESOME K-POP STAR AT CUTE BY JOINING ONE OF THE GROUPS NOW!
Be your super awesome self and slay your fellow members by becoming the next k-pop star! There are 4 different ways to go and start your journey as k-pop star; become the epic dancer, rapper, vocalist or the amazing visual! What path is the best way for you to go, which group do you fit in the most and will get you to the top? Also, do you think you have got what it takes to become a Leader of one of the groups? Find out now by joining in the fun, choose the group you want to be a part of and become a famous k-pop star here at Cute!
WHAT KIND OF K-POP IDOL ARE YOU?!
Click on one of the groups to find out more info about the group, how to join, the rewards etc.
I advise for you to have a look at all groups and their rank rewards before you make a decision on what kind of k-pop star you want to be.
THE VOCALIST GROUP
THE RAPPER GROUP
THE VISUAL GROUP
THE DANCER GROUP
Important info you might want to read, get to learn more on how things work and what you can expect as you are becoming a k-pop star.
- Every group comes with unique colour.
- Rank up in your group and as one of the rewards you can have more k-pop badges
- All groups come with glossy stars matching to their group name colour, which each rank you go up you gain a star.
- You are allowed to switch groups but once switched you will have to begin at the bottom as ''trainee'' in the new group, to keep things fair. To switch groups, please tag the leader in the thread of the existing group you are in (if the group does not have a leader yet, tag me) and you shall be removed from the group asap.
- Each rank going up you get certain amount of coins for all your hard work.
- When you have reached the rookie rank you are entitled to enter the k-pop challenges to win exclusive collectables such as light sticks. Further down the process of ranking up, with the Lead rank or above you are able to collect shiny k-pop badges & with the Main rank or above you are able to collect shiny anime medals!
- If you are a leader of the group and real life gets in the way for a while but you do not want to lose the leader title, fair enough but this simply means your title will get transfered to the runner up, the person before you with the highest records and once you are back, top the currents leader their records to gain back the title and perks.
RANK UP IN YOUR GROUP
Read this info if you want to find out more about how to get to the top in your group and achieve the ultimate goal of being a k-pop star here at Cute: to obtain the Leader title!
This the rank that everybody starts out with once accepted into the group. Still a bit new to the forum and trying to figure things out, you are starting to get active though. You enjoy the atmosphere here around Cute and you like to explore the boards and read all the Cute threads.
Once you have settled down for a bit as trainee you are ready to rock to become a rookie! You start to like the forum more and get a bit more post active, also starting to make new friends and like to come back on a daily basis. Becoming more of an active member, being part of clubs.... you are loving Cute - You are striving to become bigger & better!
The rank you get once you become more post active on a daily basis around the forum and are very well known by the others. You own a club or two, made a good amount of friends here and there and your post activity has gotten much higher than back when you were just a rookie!
You have become super active, popular and your persona has been raised to a whole new level. You got it good here at Cute, not only one of the most respected, you are also probably one of the richest.
The highest and most rewarding rank you can obtain in your group as k-pop star! To find out the requirements for this rank and become the Leader of a group, please do visit the group threads listed above! This rank is first come, first served. The first member to hit the full requirements of this rank in your group will become the individual Leader! Also, once you are the leader of the group you will be the one in control of the group. This includes, representing the group in future contests/battles, accept and deny people their requests to join the group, remove people from the group when requested and perhaps more in the future. You will literally be set as Leader of the group in the forum groups settings hence why you get to accept and deny requests. You think it is time for your group to get a new Leader? For you to become the new Leader, all you have to do is meet all the rank requirements of course and have a higher post count than the current Leader has got. If you do lose the leader rank, you will be set back to the previous rank of the group you are in. Meaning, if you want to keep the leader title and perks, you have to stay an active member so nobody can top your post records! If you no longer desire to be the Leader of the group, you can say so in your group thread and you will go back to the previous rank.